Re: Java editor

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 13:07, John Taylor-Johnston wrote:
> Thanks all. This was easy to install:
> http://ccl.flsh.usherbrooke.ca/~johj2201/test.php

IMHO would stay away from htmlarea, they've discontinued it in favour of
what I would guess is the unfree InnovaStudio (since it ranks first on
their site). Either way from what I've been seeing over the past few
months, fckeditor seems to be the most popular with good community
support.

Cheers,
Rob.