Re: How can I count the usage of mail function in scripts?

One more point: If I were your customer and you'd deploy such
restrictions, I would leave you. Usually customers pay a fix fee for
some free traffic and then must pay for traffic exceeding those limits.
What they do with that traffic is none of your business.

There are a lot of companies sending out newsletters in a mothly fashion
to all of their 20000 users who requested to get that newsletter...

OLLi

"Time continues to skip forward randomly. Details at eleven...This is
the news at eleven.
The mysterious and unexplained... Turning to Entertainment News. Teen
Singer Wendy might
just be the latest... won three Emmies last night...found dead in her
bathtub."
[Futurama 314]