Re: ICQ

Al Hafoudh wrote:

is it possible to connect to icq,  send messages and etc? thanx

I looked all over that place for such a function some time back. I did find several, but all were very old. The problem was they were all based on the ICQ account number. Thinking about allowing such through the ICQ network was an invitation to easy spamming. Just write a script rolling through numbers and sending a message. I believe ICQ disabled this feature.

If you find out differently, please post your findings back to this list as I have a client with this very request which I was unable to fulfill.

Best,
John Hinton