Re: onChange js running a php function

First, I want to beat everyone to the punch in yelling at you.. "This is not a PHP question!!! RTFM STFU NOOB"  or something stupid like that.  hah

But, maybe it seems like it COULD be a PHP question. And it's definitely relevant to PHP development, so how about we give a REAL answer instead of just yelling. :)

Here's what I think..

1. onChange runs a JS function that checks the value of the SELECT that just changed
2. JS function then redirects to the same script but with scriptname.php?select=selectvalue
3. PHP reads the $_GET['select'] selectvalue and performs appropriate DB pull

Voila! (or viola if you're more musical than french)

-TG