Re: PHP5 Soap + .NET Webservice

Thanks Richard,

I think I might start on a slightly simpler service, it seems MS has done its best to complicate everything.

I have managed to get something working, but, god knows why the their example web service is sending back schema data as well as the result data, quite over the top. I'm guessing it helps their .NET stuff all work together nicely.

Anyway, thanks again.

Chris.