Re: Testing a String for 'most' Capitalised

On 10/10/05, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> I AM NOT THE OP THANKS, I'm quite capable of solving> such a problem without the help of people who don't bother> to think beyond 'sample data' ...
Yeah, everyone should read minds automatically, I agree.
> It's bloody obvious that> the data in question (sample or not) will not be in an order> that means the string with the most capital letters will be> 'top of the list' after a sort().
No sense in getting your panties in a bloody wad.  Did I say thatright?  I so rarely get to use 'bloody' in programming conversation. The code I posted works with the sample data provided.  Sorry if itbothers you that I didn't test it with a full dictionary word list.
> *shrug* is rather blasee btw.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=blasee
Blase?  Why yes..  that's me in a nutshell.

--Greg DonaldZend Certified EngineerMySQL Core Certificationhttp://destiney.com/