Re: Detect file size BEFORE upload it

Ruben wrote:
I have been trying _several_ ways to control the size of the files that can be uploaded in a form.

The problem is that I was able to detect file size after complete file is transfered.

I need to detect file size before all file is transfered, in order to cancel it and preserve server resources.

Not possible unless you can write your own client app. Javascript etc.'s access to file controls is heavily restricted.

--
Jasper Bryant-Greene
Freelance web developer