Re: PHP 5 Hosting

This is an interesting one.
As someone learning PHP, I am still confused which route I should be going down?
Especially as I am looking to take on a dedicated server soon, I don't
know if PHP5 will become standard soon or are we going to see PHP6
first??!?
Please can some more experienced people let me have their views on this?
Many thanks,#
Tom

On 30/09/05, Joe Wollard <joe.wollard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The first two results both seem pretty good at a glance:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=php5+ssh+hosting&btnG=Google+Search
>

> On Sep 29, 2005, at 8:29 PM, Ed Lazor wrote:
>
> > Any recommendations on good host providers for PHP 5?  Bonus points
> > if they support SSH access and a PHP compiler like Zend.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Ed
> >

> --

Tom Chubb