Re: Array - partical path to the array's path (part 2)

> the xml above is not structurally
> the same as the array below !!!!
>
> I'll bet your output has just one message
> element right? or you have gone completely offtrack.
>
> might be time you went here:
>
> http://php.net/xml
> http://php.net/dom
> http://php.net/domxml
>
> might be something there to help you out
> especially if you give php5 a try.

Yea, gone offtrack.  Not sure if it is just one element that is offtrack or
more since this is only a simple testcase.  I'll keep working on it.

The funny things is most of the xml features doesn't fully cover our need so
somebody had to do custom programming.  The one at Pear isn't close enough
and is a little bit primitive.  I guess we're doing all what we can here.

I found that keeping the script simple would greatly help as we move on to
newer and newer version.  I can't really upgrade to php5 since I have at
least 5 websites running on the same version.  It would take some testing
through the whole scripts on the whole websites to make sure the code work
correctly.