Re: exec command fails in php, works in the command line

Yes, but that's been done. Since these are shared servers, on one I am logged in as the user the web server is running as, on the other I can't su to nobody, but were there permissions errors, I would have been able to capture them. If permissions caused this, it would fail every time, since I'm always writing to the same directory. Instead it only fails some of the time.