Re: exec command fails in php, works in the command line

You're telling me.  That's why I think php or apache kills it.

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, John Nichel wrote:

ernst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
convert doesn't produce any output regardless of whether it works or not. Ecasound produces output when it works, but when it doesn't, it produces no output. Using php tricks to capture standard error also produces no output.

Hopefully somebody else on the list can help. Without any output/error messages, it's kind of hard to know what the problem is.

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek

New Disorder Records - ten years of something:
Coming soon, new Power Struggle CD.
* Free Email with 5 megs, no ads
* Internet Radio Station - upload your music, we'll put it in rotation
* 100's of CDs for sale
* videos, message board, byofl
http://www.newdisorder.com