Re: user can post items while outhers cannot?

Probably your code, changes were made in the newer versions of PHP which make some older scripts unusable, register globals for instance, do you have the PHP.ini settings to show errors turned on, you should, if you post the code snippet someone will probably be able tell whether its the code or not if your not sure,

James

Joeffrey Betita wrote:
hello
      i installed mysql-standard-4.1.13-pc-linux-gnu-i686.tar.gz, i followed
the instruction on the INSTALL-BINARY file. after that i installed
httpd-2.0.54.tar.gz followed the instruction on the INSTALL file. also
installed php-5.0.4.tar.gz
followed the install intruction in the INSTALL file. CentOS release 4.0
(Final) is the linux distribution. some user when trying to post an item
cannot post an item. they are being redirected to the welcome page. once
they click the post item button. while other user can post an item
succesfully. i been looking at the apache access and error logs and
/var/log/messages no luck. what log files should i be looking for. did i
miss anything while installing on the ./configure [options] mysql, apache,
php etc. on our old server the version of apache-2.0.47, mysql-4.0.15a-log,
php-4.3.3 the OS is RH9 before our only problem is "too many connections
error" when they browse our website. is this a apache, MySQL, PHP etc.
problem. i just would like to know. any help would be appreciated. thank you
very much.

rgds,
Joeffrey