Is my feedback form being successfully abused?

Hello,

About a few weeks ago I started seeing three emails that all come at the
same time (within the same minute) that seem to be trying to exploit a
feedback form I have on our website. Everytime someone submits a
feedback form I am sent the information they entered. The To and From
address are hard coded.

Here is an example message

[begin]
== Name ==