curl version and PHP docs

Hello

I need version 7.14 of curl, as it contains a bug fix for my environment
(behind an ISA proxy server).  phpinfo tells me that my current version is
7.11.2, and I'm running PHP 5.0.4

As I am running Windows, and have neither the software nor the skills to
compile my own dlls (the suggested solution to the problem on
http://curl.haxx.se), this is quite a problem.

I have spent a couple of months on and off trying to solve this, and in
desperation am willing to try installing the latest release of php, if that
has the right version of curl in it. However I can't find any documentation
on www.php.net explaining what is in which release.
Short of downloading and installing the latest release, is there any way of
knowing what version of curl it ships with?

Thanks in advance

Mark
--
www.itsagoodprice.com - top-brand electronics for less.