RE: confirmation email script/code

Yeah, whatever you need to do to keep your DB happy.  What I did was write a
php script that shuffles through the database and deletes any registration
records from the `users` table that weren't confirmed within 7 days of
sign-up.  Then set up a cron job (see "man crontab") that runs it once per
day.  It emails me a report about what it did when it's done.

JM