Re: PHP Security

Sorry for the split of threds, i dont have the original email.

This is the answer from computerworld regarding the article http://www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/holes/story/0,10801,104124,00.html ,

--
Sharon Machlis
Online Managing Editor

One Speen Street
P.O. Box 9171
Framingham, MA  01701-9171
Phone: +1 508 820 8231
E-mail: sharon_machlis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:        editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:        letters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (bcc: cweditor)

Subject:        PHP hit by another critical flaw (104124)

Hello,

This article is wrong, XML-RPC for PHP has a security flaw not PHP itself and php is not a Web Service Protocol.

Angelo