RE: Problem with handling quotes after server upgrade

[snip]
We have a content management system running for a client of ours. It was

earlier on Debian and Apache 1.3 . Now they have moved to Redhat Ent and

Apache 2. The PHP and MySQL versions are the standard packages available

with Redhat Ent and the same version as before. However we can see that
it
now rejects any query which has a quote in it. Earlier it used to work
fine..
So I am wondering whether there is any setting in PHP which controls it.

Not sure if I am making sense. Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated.
[/snip]

http://www.php.net/magic_quotes

Check the php.ini for the settings on magic_quotes