Re: Error #1136

Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

What does that mean? I have an id auto_increment and it breaks everytime

  because of that error. This has never happend before...
[/snip]

This is a MySQL problem and should be asked on a MySQL list, but having
said that...

actually thats not true - John Nichel declared this list a list for anything
remotely related to IBM and the history of IT in general (although we won't
be fielding questions on how to build CPUs from raw sand apparently)

;-)

btw Jay - did you figure anything out for your sql query 'grepper'?

You have specified a wrong number of columns in your INSERT query

INSERT INTO table (1,2,3)
VALUES ('1', '2')

Will return this error.