Re: Large URI request problem

Dean Maunder wrote:
My session variables are saved in a database, that's more than possible,
tho the thought of saving a 3000char session variable in a table is a
bit hairy :)

Wouldn't worry me. It's a lot better than putting it in the URL :)

The other thing I thought of is, how are you generating that list of numbers in the calling script?

Couldn't whatever code you're using to get that list simply be moved to the script that displays the image, with whatever information it needs to find the right list passed to it? (I assume you're not passing the same, or an equally long, list to the calling script in the URL...)

Jasper