Re: support for database interaction

Fernando Garza wrote:
Hi,

I am creating a 'Shell' in prolog language that interacts with a 'Visual Prolog' database format in 'Win32', I would like to interact with this database with 'PHP', just like the interaction with 'MySQL' database, can you give me some notion or the code that need to be executed to get this done? for example in:

'mysql_connect' or
'mysql_create_db'

what code is executed behind this functions?

Have a look at the PHP source code if you want to know what code is executed behind those functions.

And please refrain from spamming the list with 4 almost-identical messages.

Jasper