Re: Super globals ?

yes, I am asking how to start my own super global...
And even a PHP beginner know that $GLOBALS is a array containing all the
global variables and it is used in a function or a class. So I think no one
will ask a question here which the answer is simply $GLOBALS.

Any finally, thanks Jasper for the answer.

"Jasper Bryant-Greene" <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:43071D3D.5060603@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx