Re: Catching all errors and redirecting O T

Jay Blanchard wrote:
<snip>
I suppose that the good old days are long gone. The ones where newbies
were whipped into shape with just a few keystrokes. I guess we need to
be more politically correct and sensitive to the needs of others now. In
the spirit of this I will refrain from answering the "is it possible"
questions. Heck I may not answer any others either as my old school
cumrudgeonly attitude may be too much for others, especially those folks
who do not hail from english speaking countries.

When I become ruler of the world, I'm going to outlaw political correctness.

My apologies to any and all who were offended by my curt response.

It's your curt smell that offends me. ;)

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek