Re: PHP MySQL insert

Commas are no problem within strings.  You might have an apostrophe, which
SQL assumes is the end of the string literal. That was answered by Chris
already, I just wanted to clarify the problem.

You don't need to insert NULL in indx.  If indx allows NULL and has no other
default value nor is it autoincrement by not mentioning in the list of
columns nor specifying a value, it will get a NULL.

Satyam