Re: Be careful! Look at what this spammer did.

I believe that sendmail would send the two emails. How could it know
that the headers are not part of a new message? I haven't tested it
yet, but to be on the safe side I put up some filters that chech for
certain content in the form. If the content is there, then nothing
gets sent to mail(). Just a little while the spammer sent me message
with the form, regarding his opinion of myself, my mother, a horse,
and a dead man.

His IP was 80.172.48.102

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/332/mccartney_paul.php
McCartney, Paul Song Lyrics

I just tried it on my hosted account and only got the one email that I was supposed to get. Maybe there's an old sendmail exploit that would send the second mail?