Re: formatting problems:

It's not clear to me how strict you want to be regarding the
formatting.  Are you trying to keep scenes together on each line, or
just dump everything and let it wrap where it needs to?  Perhaps you
could handcode a sample and post a link.  I'd also guess that you
could make good use of CSS, specifically the "float: left" and
clear=all attributes.