Re: Form Processor?

* aaronjw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <aaronjw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Does anyone have any recomendations for a GOOD PHP Form Processor software?
>
> Kind of in a bind and don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.
>
> Sorry for thr O/T.

Not OT at all. Many people like PEAR's HTML_QuickForm. I didn't like it
much -- I didn't like the way it interacted with template systems.

<shamelessSelfPromotion>
I've been doing work on Paul Jones' Solar project, particularly in the
Solar_Filter, Solar_Valid, and Solar_Form packages, which offer some
nice, generic, and extensible ways to validate and filter forms.
Documentation is still pending, but much of the usage is documented in
the class files themselves.

http://solarphp.com/
</shamelessSelfPromotion>

patForms also looks good, and is a stable, robust product --
http://www.php-tools.net/site.php?file=/patForms/overview.xml

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
Zend Certified Engineer