Re: How to suppress HTTP headers?

So their page POSTs to a PHP page that you've created?  I'm not seeing where headers come into play there, they're on output, not input.  Maybe I just stayed up too late last night, but I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around the problem.

One thing I did notice was you mentioned switches for CGI vs CLI SAPI.  I expect that there wouldn't be a switch for CLI because no headers are needed when using PHP command line, therefore nothing to turn off.  Again, maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation but thought I'd throw that thought in the ring.

Maybe you can describe the interaction between the system you can't control and your PHP scripts better.  Walk us through it step by step.

-TG