Re: String to Stream

Jochem Maas wrote:
 > http://php.net/manual/en/function.stream-wrapper-register.php is as
close as it gets
I think. - total overkill for manipulating strings IMHO - (me thinks there is atleast one other in agreement) - there is a reason php has all those built in string functions :-)

And there are good reasons why other very intelligent people thought that including such functionality directly in the C++ STL and many other libraries was a good idea too.

--
== Eric Gorr =============================== http://www.ericgorr.net ===
"I believe each individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases