Re: diplaying code in pages and forums ??

Well, it took about 5 min - checking the PHP site for "display" and then for "source". That lead to the display_source() function, an alias for highlight_file(), which itself had a link for highlight_string(). These functions display PHP source with syntax highlighting.

It is a fine manual; please Read The Fine Manual.

Side note: Use of other's code, such as Exponent CMS, does not absolve one of the responsibility to understand the language, nor of the need to wrestle with these things on one's own. Did you know there was a whole thread within the last week on this v. issue?

Regards - Miles Thompson