Re: Re: error checking a null array

Jack Jackson wrote:
I can only swear this to the entire list:

Before I come here for help, each time, I echo and var_dump and print_r until, yes, I need a doctor.

I did say give it a rest when you start bleeding ;-)

So by the time I come here, it's not laziness or lack of looking in the manual, it's head-swirling confusion infused with incompetence and a complete lack of programming experience at any time before April of this

addictive isn't it :-) and cheaper that drugs - unless you buy Apple(tm) ;-)

year which leads me to come back again and again with relatively foolish questions.

questions are only foolish when you are not willing to look for the answer
yourself - (I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct)

My problem before, for example: In my error check function, I placed the include file (to return to the form) *within* the foreach loop, and then I wondered why it only ran through once.

D'oh.

it's donut time :-)