Re: How Can I send mail in php in HTML format?

Hello,

on 07/28/2005 04:30 PM Tomás Rodriguez Orta said the following:
Hello friends.

How Can I send mail from php in HTML format?.
I use the mail() function, but I dont know doing.somebody can I help me?

You may want to take a look at this class that can compose and send HTML messages, if necessary embedding image that are sent with the message and can show to recipient even when he is offline.

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos