install or interference problem

Hello,

It seems I do not get apache server to run. It shuts down instantly.
I installed via http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Software_and_Servers/Installation_Kits/ the XAMPP implementation for the PHP-mysql server. I captured the following part of the message of the dos window when activating the apache server. Part is in dutch ...I freely translated that part in the "translated dos message".

As far as I know I only run zone alarm in the background, and this nicely asks for access to internet for the various components of the XAMPP programs. What do I have to check/change/adapt to make sure the apache server runs. The mysql part does run properly by the way.

Thanks....

_*Original dos message*_
Apache 2 is starting ....
<OS 10048> Elk socketadres <protocol/netwerkadres/poort> kan normaal slechts een keer worden gebruikt. :make_sock: could not bind to address 0,0,0,0:443
Unable to open logs

_*Translated dos message:*_
I translated the "dutch" part and then you get:
<OS 10048> Every socketaddress <protocol/networkaddress/port> can normally only be used once. :make_sock: could not bind to address 0,0,0,0:443
Unable to open logs