Re: how to post a question?

Chirantan Ghosh wrote:
Hello Edward,

I did try your approach in this page http://www.homecare1.biz/public_html/PHPsiteTest01.html with no avail.
How would I find out if I have  fopen wrappers enabled?
This page is remote hosted ( Hosted by Godaddy.com who state I have PHP/MySQL enabled).
CODE USED:
===========

All you need to have in the page is this code:
<?php

print
htmlentities(file_get_contents('http://www.dtcc.com/ThoughtLeadership/menu.htm'));

?>

you don't need this either:

Thanks for the help,
Chirantan

Since it's a remote server, it's quite lilely that they've disabled fopen wrappers. It can be a security concern for hosting providers. All you can do is ask them if they allow it, they should be able to tell you but I really doubt that they do.

You can check what they have configured php for by running this in a page:

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

That should give you a pretty page with a lot of information about what is available for you to run through php.

Good luck!