Re: how to post a question?

Hey,
The problem might be with your php settings,
run phpinfo() and see if allow_url_fopen is set to ON

heres where i uploaded what i did so far, little more needs to be done
so that the mouseover images work:
http://php-php.com/a2ztips/test.php

The way I did it is in a *very very very dirty way*, I suggest you dump my
code and use a RegEx there (am too lazy to write one) instead of the
multiple
str_replace calls but my code should give you a good starting point.

<?php
$filename =
file_get_contents('http://www.dtcc.com/ThoughtLeadership/menu.htm');
$filename= str_replace("../dtcc.css","http://www.dtcc.com/dtcc.css";,