To: <cghosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "php" <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 12:10 PM
Subject: Re:  how to post a question?

Hey,
Getting the code from the remote site is easy enough, you just gotto find
the images now, but heres something
that should get you the basic code including the javascript:

<?php
$filename =
file_get_contents('http://www.dtcc.com/ThoughtLeadership/menu.htm');
echo $filename;
?>

once you have the code, start converting the relative image paths to full
image paths,
should work.

Cheers,
Ryan