PHP CERT. Question

Is there a list which deals with basic certification questions and anxieties? I got the 'official' Zend study guide and now believe I know nothing. And the practice book has quests whose subjects are not mentioned in the relevant chapters. If someone else has completed the exam, which text did you use to prepare? I know O'reilly has Programming PHP, but I fear trying to parse out what I need to know might be a little difficult form that book...any ideas?

Thanks for any help or redirection,
jozef