Re: not sure why form submission gives me error

Bruce Gilbert wrote:
Hello,

I have a form on my site
http://www.inspired-evolution.com/Contact.php

produces this error on submission

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in
/hsphere/local/home/bruceg/inspired-evolution.com/Thankyou.php on line
35

Well.. it says it's found a string it wasn't expecting on, or around, line 35 but I can't find it. Did you cut and past the code here or retype it when you posted?

BTW... A nice editor for windows is Crimson Editor, and for the mac TextWrangler works pretty good too. Both have built in FTP features that are easy to use and some decent syntax highlighting. And both are free. If your on *nix then I'm not gonna start that war... :P