Re: 404 Header Problems

Scott Taylor wrote:
I'm trying to issue a 404 header on one of my pages. But it does not redirect. I figured, with many function calls before it, that it might be outputting something to the screen before the header() command was issued. So, I tried issuing a 404 header from a new page, consisting of this code:

Issuing a 404 header on a PHP page will not cause the server to redirect to the standard 404 error page. This behaviour is by design, and is because of the order in which the request is dealt with.

All you need to do is issue a 404 Not Found header and include() the 404 error page you've set up in Apache config.

Jasper