Blocking login on the same username from diffrent computers

Hello

I'm looking for away to block login to my web site from different computers on the same username,

In other word:

Only one person can be logged on to the web site with a username,

if anyone else tries to log on while the first person is still logged on he will be blocked until the first person singed out.

Thanks

Yaron