Re: Ugh. Need some advice...

>  There is not going to be 1 easy solution that you can just magically tie
> in
> to your existing design. No matter what solution you chose, you are going
> have to hack around to get it all working (any pre-written script). If it
> "DOES" everything you need, then you are not going to get any further with
> any other product. You are eventually going to have to succumb to
> integrating it with your existing design because the only other choice you
> have is writing your own cart/back end.
>  phpninja@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks. Appreciate your words.

I agree with you. Just a question now of whether to hire them to do the
design integration or attempt to figure it out ourselves. With a new
start-up, money is one thing we don't have while time is something we do
have.

The sadder part is, I could probably write the cart/back-end in the same
time it took me to figure out the templating but obviously with less
features.

Thanks again for replying.

Aaron