Re: Re: Security, Late Nights and Overall Paranoia

Okay:

>From what I´ve read here, there seems to be a lot of useful
information - very litte of which is relevent to the question.

My understanding is that you(the OP) have a template-editing page,
which your designers can log into in order to edit the page, without
having ftp/sftp access?

It is reasonably possible to secure this, and you seem to have the
gist of what is necessary. In fact you seem a little paranoid(That´s a
good thing).

For a list of what to check and what not to check, one good place to
start would be to go through a PHP info page, pick out what is
useful(for verification) and leave behind what isn´t.

One possible step to secure against brute-force is to use captchas.

What you will have to ultimately accept, is that no matter how much
you secure a computer, it will never be completely secure - no matter
what.