From: Terry Romine [mailto:terry_romine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: July 8, 2005 8:36 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Re: iPowerWeb ISP Are they good?

I had a client hosted on Powweb and I dropped that service pretty fast.
Now I host primarily on eHostPros.com (past 2-3 years). I've had a few
problems, but they work pretty close with the clients to handle issues.
Maybe a 90-95% satisfaction rate for me. The nice thing is their billing
system; they use PayPal and can charge monthly/quarterly/yearly as the
customer needs.

Terry