Re: the BACKSLASH

On Sun, June 26, 2005 3:01 pm, Martín Marqués said:
> El Dom 26 Jun 2005 18:12, Jochem Maas escribió:
>> the backslash has caught us all out when we first started, and beyond.
>> many 'noobs' have had the fortune of being explained, in depth,
>> how and why concerning the backslash by a singular Richard Lynch ...
>>
>> but obviously nobody is immune (spot the mistake):
>> http://www.zend.com/codex.php?id=15&single=1
>
> The colors speak for themself. Just look at where everything turns red.
> :-D
>
> This is one thing that makes me love editors that color the coding.
>
>> made me chuckle, thanks Richard - also for the whereis function and
>> the many tips! :-)
>
> You bet!

Since the \ is also missing in front of the 'n's down in the sample
commented out code at the bottom, I'm guessing the highlighter is at fault
for stripping out \...

I lost control of the RLYNCH account long long long ago, and while I just
emailed webmaster AT zend DOT com, I'm not holding out hope of regaining
control any time soon...

So I can't really check and be 100% certain.

God only knows what email address RLYNCH is tied to, but it don't end up
in my Inbox these days.

PS Am I the only one that finds zend.com terribly slow to load? It seems
like I'm waiting for a lot of bad JavaScript and/or GoogleAds to do
things.  Ugh.  I love Zend, but... [shrug]  Guess they gotta pay the bills
somehow.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm