[suspicious - maybe spam] [suspicious - maybe spam] Re: Save page as text

Hello Rafael,

You can try using output control functions (see http://ro.php.net/manual/en/function.ob-start.php) and, depending on whether you want to upload the file or save it on your server (I don't understand which from your message), serve the result with a "Content-type: text/plain" header (see function header()), or use fopen() and fwrite() to save it on your server.

Hope this helps,
Bogdan

rm2004mail-listas@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I have page with PHP and Javascript code and I need to a link or bottun in it to save its content to a plain text file. (I'm using an apache server in a machine running Windows 2003, and I want to be able to use this feature in IE 6 and Mozilla 1.7)
I saw some information about how to do that with PHP, but I wasn't able to do it.
Can some one help me with that?
Thanks in advance,
Rafael Magrin