Do not send private email to a public list (was Re: [PHP] looking for a pure startup opportunity..OT)

I apologize to continue this but what Ryan A did was rude (regardless of the original issue) and should be a lesson of what not to do for others.

Ryan A replied to a private email from me and sent it to this list. You won't find my original email because it was sent directly to him.

Very bad form to forward a private email to the list and accuse me of continuing a thread I never responded to on the list.

Ryan A. left out just one line from my private email:

"This isn't to the public PHP list, which I am a new user. I am reading and learning about PHP at the moment."

Ryan A wrote:

Hmmmm, strange...last i checked this thread died yesterday and yet you are
doing
exactly what you say is wrong above by reviving this thread...

Cheers,
-Ryan

--
Cheers,