Question about HTTP 301 permanent redirects

Hi,

I'm a novice trying to understand the exact construction of code for doing an HTTP 301 permanent redirect for a server
coded in PHP. Could someone please tell me how I would handle the following example?

http://www.nimblepedic.com/services-bodytools.php?i=bodytools

WANT TO DO A HTTP 301 REDIRECT TO:
http://www.nimblepedic.com/services.php/body_tools

Please only answer if you know exactly how to do so. The advise is very crucial to me.

Thanks very much in advance

Dr. Brad

--
Dr. Brad R. Lustick/CEO & Ergonomic Supervisor
Back Be Nimble--Your One-Stop Back Shop &

DISCLAIMER: All writings are purely the opinion of this author, and although
meant to offer help and guidance, should not be considered as medical advice or
in lieu of the recommendations of an attending physician or other health care
professional.