RE: looking for a pure startup opportunity..

richard...

you're too cynical... but why do you not believe that you and 3-4 of your
peers couldn't build something that would work...

 mean.. if you think about it.. you probably already possess the skills that
you need to get something started...

but let me ask you... do you think that you and a few of the developers you
know could build this -->> www.thefacebook.com. these guys are kids...
started this (actually ripped off another site) about 18 months ago...

they recently got ~$13million in funding... they started in college, with
not much more than a realization that they could build this...

so, the question i have for you.. why do you not think you could do it!!

but the fact that you think you can't means there's less competition from
those who do it!

peace...

-bruce