Accessing forms through php

I have seen how to use cURL to retreive results from a web site after
processing a form. The problem is that I want to simulate completely the
submiting of a form, I mean, I wan to "enter" the page in the server
instead of retreive the results into my own page. I'm trying to use a
php script to login into a site without having to enter user and pass.
Anyone knows how to do this using cURL or any other option like HEADER
or something like that?

Thanks in advance and best wishes.