Re: passing login paramters from php web application to asp web application. help.

Just out of curiousity, does your PHP/MySQL site share a domain name?
By that I mean can your site be accessed by php.commondomain.com, and
theirs asp.commondomain.com, where the commondomain.com part is the
same on your side and theirs?

If not, then your site will not be able to set cookies for their site,
so for the login process you'll probably have to redirect the visitor
to the other site(with login parameters(which may or may not be the
uname/passwd) in the QueryString), for it to set the cookie, which can
then redirect back to your site after the login is complete. This
might be simpler than using cURL even if you're on the same domain.