Re: Something is messing up the php output

Yes, it has happened on different servers, none of them is bleeding edge,
still using Apache 1.x and PHP 4.3.x.  The sites are not using any character
sets other than default.  The machines are in a heat controlled environment
and monitored for change so I would know if there was that kind of problem.
One of the sites that I have seen it on is an osCommerce site.  Another site
is a custom built site.  I am inclined to think that because it happens so
rarely and when it does happen it is so random that there must be some
combination of events that are hard to track as being part of the same
problem.

Thanks for the brainstorm, you did give me some things to think about.  It
has since subsided again so I will have to wait for it to happen again
before I can troubleshoot more.  This makes it very hard.

Thanks everyone.  If anyone has more ideas I am still open to them.

Jonathan